I am loving this festival! The more it goes on the more I am learning. The groceries are near extinct and the lessons are increasing. Here is an important idea I learned today...
It may sound simple, but take each challenge as it comes. They will not always be the same, even if they appear to be. For example, with the Robert Pattinson film and the Rupert Grint films we are selling. Both are small, independant films, yet both have big actors with big fan bases. Should we sell the films the same way? I initially thought yes, however the answer is no. Take each challenge as it comes.
With Pattinson the distributers already know he is bigger than life, however with Grint they thing that he is not bigger than harry potter...with one we are able to surf the wake, with the other we have to break clear of it
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment